In this article, we will cover
- Reason of verification
- Options of buyers and seller verification
- How does the verification process works
Trust & safety is a top priority. Buyers wants to know what are they buying and who they are buying from, likewise, sellers also want to know who they are selling to. We also know that sellers and buyers with complete profiles sell and buy faster respectively.
Buyers and Seller Verification Options
- Email address: This seller and buyers has verified their email address.
- Phone number: The seller and buyer has verified their phone number via text message.
- Government ID: The seller and buyers completed ID verification via SumSub.
- Credit Card: The seller and buyers completed Credit Card verification.
- LinkedIn: The seller and buyer has verified their LinkedIn Profile.
- Proof of Funds: The seller has shown the Proof of funds of listing.
Users who have completed all six receive a green checkmark as shown below.
We encourage buyers to work with verified sellers as part of their due diligence process. While we hope these measures help you make a decision about who to engage with, verifying seller claims about a listing is still essential. You can find more information about listing due diligence here.
You can find some instructions on how to verify your phone number here.