Listings on Flippa are ordered according to a ranking system that takes into account seller verification and listing data integrations.
- The more data integrations on a listing (GA etc) the higher that listing will be ranked
- ID verification and offering support will also improve a listing's ranking
The order of listings on Flippa is determined by a ranking system.
This system is based on data integrations added to a listing, the asking price and a number of other factors.
In order to increase a listing ranking, sellers should complete ID verification, integrate the following data sources and perform the following actions:
- Complete a seller bio
- Complete GA integration
- Attach financial documentation/ examples
- Add other product/ supporting documents about the listing as attachments
- Complete financial accounting integration (i.e. quickbooks if this is used)
- Offer Post-Sale support
- Set a reasonable asking price - we recommend between 1x and 2x annual profit
- Complete seller ID verification