Fees and charges on Flippa are quite simple - you pay a listing fee and a success fee. The listing fee is due on all listings and the success fee is payable when you sell.
Please note that all fees and charges are in US Dollars and there may be banking fees applicable, please read on for further information.
Listing and Success Fees:
- Non-revenue-generating websites cost $15 per listing.
- Revenue-generating websites cost $49 per listing.
- iOS & Android apps are $15 per listing.
- Domain name only (no content) listings are $10 per listing.
- Variable success fees are charged depending on the final sale value and whether you choose to be assisted by a broker.
- There is currently no fee to use Flippa as a Buyer.
Full details can be found on our Pricing page.
- Revenue-generating website listings can avail of three upgrade options:
- Premium Listing Package up to $295 (price varies based on asset pricing)
- Marketing Boost Package $395
- Ultimate Boost Package $545
- Non-revenue-generating website, app and domain listings can purchase an upgrade for $65.
- More details about each of the upgrades or boosts are available on our Pricing page.
There are Buyer fees when using Escrow.com depending on the amount of your purchase ranging from 0.89% - 6.5%.
|Transaction Amount (Merchandise + Shipping)||Fee %|
|$0 – $5,000||3.25% ($10.00 minimum)|
|$5,000.01 – $25,000||$162.50 + 0.26% of amount over $5,000|
There are flat fees to the Seller which may apply to cover Escrow.com's cost in sending international wire transfers.
Before you can bid on a Flippa listing, a $5.00 USD hold is placed on your card. If you choose to bid on a listing with a current bid amount of $5,000 or more, an additional $500.00 authorization will be required. These are payment holds, not charges or debits, and the funds are automatically made available in your account without our intervention within a ten (10) days per your bank or card issuer's policy/process. More details can be found in our Pre-authorization article.