- Listings can currently take advantage of up to four packages, their cost and availability depend on the asset type and your asking or reserve pricing:
- Update standard fee to $49
- Enhanced ($199 for asking/reserve prices under $10,000)
- Premium ($399 for asking/reserve prices under $50,000 / $499 for $50,000+)
- Ultimate ($499 for asking/reserve prices under $50,000 / $599 for $50,000+)
More details about each of the packages are available on our Pricing page
- Our Success Fees are mandatory and charged depending on the final sale value and whether you choose to be assisted by a Broker. More details about Success Fees are also available on our Pricing page.
- There is currently no fee to use Flippa as a Buyer.
Escrow by Escrow.com
|Transaction Amount (Merchandise + Shipping)||Fee %|
|$0 – $5,000||3.25% ($10.00 minimum)|
|$5,000.01 – $25,000||$162.50 + 0.26% of amount over $5,000|
All packages will come with discounted escrow fees paid by the Buyer when initiating an Escrow.com transaction via Flippa. These are offered at a Discounted Rate when using Flippa, this discount is 20% applied to the variable escrow transaction fees. You can see more details on escrow fees here.
There is an additional flat fee to the Seller (usually $20) which may apply to Sellers with bank accounts outside the United States to cover Escrow.com's cost in sending international wire transfers.
Before you can bid on a Flippa listing, a $5.00 USD hold is placed on your card. If you choose to bid on a listing or place an offer where the current asking or bid price is $5,000 or more, an additional $500.00 authorization will be required at that time. These are payment holds, not charges or debits, and the funds are automatically made available in your account again without our intervention within ten (10) days per your financial institution or card issuer's policy/process. More details can be found in our Pre-authorization article.
Please note that all fees and charges are in US Dollars (USD) and there may be currency exchange or other banking fees applicable from your financial institution or card issuer.