Fees and charges on Flippa are quite simple - you pay a listing fee and a success fee. The listing fee is due on all listings and the success fee is payable when you sell.
Flippa also offers a number of premium upgrade packages. These can be purchased during the listing process or when your listing is live.
Please note that all fees and charges are in US Dollars and there may be banking fees applicable, please read on for further information.
Listing and Success Fees:
- All established site listings have a once-off listing fee of $49. Your listing will remain open till you find a buyer.
- Starter site/template and app listings cost $15 per listing.
- Domain listings cost $10 per listing.
- Variable success fees are charged depending on the final sale value and whether you choose to be assisted by a broker. Full details can be found here
- There is currently no fee to join Flippa as a buyer.
Check out our pricing page for some more details.
- Established site listings can avail of three upgrade options:
Premium Listing Package $295
Marketing Boost Package $450
Ultimate Boost Package $950
- Starter site/template, app and domain listings can purchase an upgrade for $65.
- You can find some details about each of the upgrade packages here.
These are charges applied by your bank when making or receiving payment.
Flippa operates in USD, so if your bank account is in any currency other than USD you could be liable for a $25 international wire fee or other fees as charged by your bank. It is best to contact your bank to understand exactly what fees and charges they might apply.
There are no fees to use Flippa Escrow, however, when making payment through a debit or credit card, there is an additional 2.9% fee charged to the Buyer.
Please note that there are pre-authorisation 'charges' that are applied before you can bid or make an offer on Flippa. These are 'payment holdings' applied to your credit/ debit card and are refunded within a few days/ weeks as per your bank's policy/ process. More details can be found Pre-authorisation Charge