- What's on the Public Profile we cover off
- Profile header
- Profile tabs
- Right panel of the profile
- How best to utilize your profile as a Buyer or Seller
The Public Profile header starts with the
- Profile picture
- Verification tick
- Location specified by the user
- A total of all transitions and Total Transaction Value [TTV] - Note this is updated 3 to 4 days after a sale occurs.
- Last Active status along with when the user first joined.
Then a collation of tabs related to more Profile information, Listings for Sale, and Feedback.
- About - Used for general information as a seller this would also appear on a listing.
- Why I'm looking to buy
This section is used in filtering the right assets when searching an asset and showing you the right assets.
- Overall acquisition budget
- Looking to buy - How many businesses are you looking to buy?
- Preferred deal size - Minimum and Maximum deal size
- Require financing - Do you you require financing?
- Open to investing - Would you consider investing in businesses rather than buying?
- Industry experience - What type of business do you have experience with?
- Currently owns - How many businesses do you currently own?
- Business Models - What business models are you interested in?
- Industries - What industries are you interested in?
Preferred seller location
- List of locations - You can select multiple locations.
Listings for Sale Tab
- If the user is a Seller with more than one listing available, this tab will be visible and contain all currently available listings.
- Provides insights on users' feedback from both a Buyer and Seller perspective.
- The percentage of positive feedback calculation looks at feedback from the last 12 months only.
It contains three sections. These are
- Is a private collection of links for the user that is currently logged in at the time. It's only visible when looking at your profile.
- It is a list of all verification options that can be achieved on a user's profile and the respective status.
- Here is a summary of the number of comments a user has made on listings and the number of bids placed.