It's been a long time coming, but it's finally here! You're now able to add attachments in the Sale Completion Area, rather than having to go off-platform for communications to share documents in the Sale Completion Area such as the Letter of Intent, Sales Agreements or any other documents to assist with the successful sale of listings on Flippa.
How to use this new function?
1. Once you have won/sold a listing, navigate to the Sale Completion Area and you'll see the "Attach Files from Computer" button just above the "Send Message" button.
2. Once you've clicked that, you'll need to find the required document on your computer and then "Open"/"Upload" it.
3. The file will be uploaded (you'll have the option to remove it if required) and you can add text in the message box to accompany the document.
Things to note:
- Each file must be less than 8 MB.
- Accepted file types: jpg/jpeg/gif/bmp/png/svg/txt/rtf/pdf/xls/csv/xlsx/doc/docx.
- Files cannot be deleted once they are uploaded into the Sale Completion Area.