When listing as an auction, your listing will remain open for a maximum of 30 days. It's essential that you are patient, engaged and responsive while your listing is live, in order to make a sale.
- This will be open to offers and visible in search indefinitely until your listing sells.
- If you would like to change the price, add Google Analytics, or convert it to an auction instead, please select the grey 'Listing Settings' button on the top right-hand side of your listing.
- Please contact us if you would like to cancel your listing.
- Your auction will initially run for 30 days. If the reserve price has not been met within 30 days, your listing will then be open to offers indefinitely.
- The listing will be live and visible in search.
- You will be able to make offers to all interested buyers.
- If you would like to add Google Analytics, please select the grey 'Listing Settings' button on the top right-hand side of your listing.
- Please contact us if you would like to edit your details - including price or upgrades - or to cancel your listing.
When my auction ends, can buyers see my listing? Yes. Your listing remains live on the site and visible in search. Your listing will then open to offers like a classified listing.
Am I still being billed? No, the listing fee is for a single listing, the 30 day duration and then the period open to offers. If the listing has been previously offered for sale on Flippa, you can relist for half of the normal listing fee.
How long will it stay live for? Your auction listing will be live for 30 days, at which time the auction ends. If it remains unsold, it will be open indefinitely for offers to be made, received and updated by with Flippa customers.
How do I relist? For new/starter websites, apps, and domains, you can click on the link at the top of your listing. For an established website or web business, please let us know.
How do I change my asking price? Once your auction has ended your reserve price becomes your asking price. To change your asking price please let us know.
What happens to my upgrade post-auction? Nothing, if you purchased a premium listing upgrade it will remain on the same listing open to offers. If you decide to relist, you can purchase the upgrade again if you wish.