When listing as an auction, your listing will remain open for a maximum of 30 days. It's essential that you are patient, engaged and responsive while your listing is live, in order to make a sale.
- This will be open to offers and visible in search while active for either 3 months or no fixed duration based on the listing package purchased.
- Your auction will initially run for 30 days. If the reserve price has not been met within 30 days, your listing will then be open to offers for either 3 months or no fixed duration based on the listing package purchased.
- The listing will be live and visible in search.
- You will be able to make offers to all interested buyers.
- You can end the auction early if desired, but if the highest bid meets or exceeds your Reserve Price, it will make that bidder your listing's Buyer.
- An auction may be automatically extended by Flippa's system for up to one hour if a new winning bid is placed within the final hour.