When listing an established site, your listing will remain open for a maximum of nine months. You will be billed $15 every 30 days until it sells, or you decide to cancel the listing. Please note, on average, listings take between one and three months to sell. It's essential that you are patient, engaged and responsive while your listing is live, in order to make a sale.
- This will be open to offers and visible in search until your listing sells.
- If you would like to change the price or add Google Analytics or convert it to an auction please select the grey 'Listing Settings' button on the top right-hand side of your listing.
- Please contact support if you would like to cancel your listing.
- Your auction will initially run for 30 days. If the reserve price has not been met within 30 days, your listing will then be open to offers.
- The listing will be live and visible in search.
- You will be able to make offers to all interested buyers.
- If you would like to add Google Analytics please select the grey 'Listing Settings' button on the top right-hand side of your listing.
- Please contact support if you would like to edit your details - including price or upgrades - or to cancel your listing.
When my auction ends can buyers see my listing? Yes. Your listing is live on the site and visible in search. Your listing is open to offers!
Am I still being billed? Yes. You will continue to be billed every 30 days as usual.
How long will it stay live for? Your listing will stay live on the site for 9 months. At the end of 9 months, it will be removed from the site.
How do I re-list? Since your listing is still live, there really is no need to re-list. However, if you’d like to try another auction, let us know. We will cancel your listing and you can create a new auction.
How do I change my asking price? Once your auction has ended your reserve price becomes your asking price. To change your asking price please let us know.
What happens to my upgrade post-auction? Nothing, if you purchased a premium listing upgrade it will remain!