How are listings ranked/ordered on Flippa?
The order of listings on Flippa is determined by a ranking system.
This ranking system is based on data integrations added to a listing, the asking price, ID verification, offering support and a number of other factors.
How can I increase my rank?
In order to increase a listing ranking, sellers should complete ID verification, integrate the following data sources and perform the following actions:
- Complete a seller bio
- Complete GA integration
- Attach financial documentation/ examples
- Add other product/ supporting documents about the listing as attachments
- Complete financial accounting integration (i.e. quickbooks if this is used)
- Offer Post-Sale support
- Set a reasonable asking price - we recommend between 1x and 2x annual profit
- Complete seller ID verification