In this article, we will talk about our new Deal Room feature and how users can communicate with buyers quicker, manage your messages easier and close deals more efficiently from the one-location.
How to use the Deal Room and what features are available?
- You can click on CONTACT SELLER as a buyer or click on Listing Discussions as a seller and this would redirect you on the Deal Room
- You can view the sellers/buyers verification status, profile, watch them and view other listings by this seller.
- Here you can toggle seamlessly between buyer message threads for improved responsiveness.
- You can preview messages and most recent messages will appear at the top and you will see notification icons for any new unread messages.
- You can shortlist buyers and archive unsuitable buyers
- As a seller, once the listing is sold, you can proceed on to sales completion area and see a new sale completion Tab to PSE
- You can Invite new members such as trusted advisors and business partners to your message threads and deals
For more information please visit https://flippa.com/product/deal-room
How do I discuss a listing with a buyer or a seller?
If a buyer is interested in your business, they can contact you via the Flippa discussion forum, this is part of each listing. You and the buyer can discuss, negotiate, and agree on terms here.
You can access your discussion messages on the listing via the Discussion Link along the top of your listing or within Dashboard > Messages > Deal Room
Note: We monitor all discussions so please ensure any discussions are polite and courteous.