When selling a business, it is vital to ensure your finances are accurate and fully documented. A fully detailed profit & loss statement is the first thing that buyers want to see when considering a business for sale and its an important part of our due diligence checks. You are welcome to submit your own profit & loss statement when looking to sell your business on Flippa, however, if you do not have one you can simply fill out one of our free online business profit & loss templates that can be found here.
Articles in this section
- Adult Content in Flippa Listings
- Rules for selling a Starter Site
- What Expenses Should I Include in Monthly Website Spend Figures?
- Can I capitalize my domain in my listing?
- Can I Change the Reserve Price on my Listing?
- Can I edit my auction details during the auction?
- Can I edit my listing?
- Can I Link to a Web Site that I'm Not Selling In my Listing?
- Can I make potential revenue claims?
- Can I Sell More than One Item in a Listing?