Listings on Flippa receive 4x the views and have a much higher clearance rate when the traffic data is verified with Google Analytics.
If you're having trouble verifying Google Analytics data via our on-site tool, another way to verify Analytics is to allow Flippa read-only access. This will allow us to verify traffic data for your listing.
Here's step-by-step instructions how to add Flippa to your Google Analytics:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the ACCOUNT, PROPERTY, or VIEW column (depending upon whether you want to add the user at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, enter the [email protected]
- Select "read & analyze" as the permission level
- Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to each user you're adding.
- Click Add.
- Let our support know this has been added so they can complete the traffic verification for you
If you're having any problems getting this set up, please contact [email protected] and we'll do our best to help you out!
Last reviewed: February 26, 2018.