- You failed to respond to a dispute you're involved in
- You have very overdue success fees
- One of your listings was copied from another seller's listing
- Your account has been linked to a previously banned or suspended account
- You have been detected operating more than one Flippa account
- We have received complaints about unsolicited (spam) messages or offers to take the transaction off Flippa
If none of the above applies and you believe your account was suspended in error, or if you'd like to solve the issue, please get in touch with us.