- Shill bidding
- Multiple account operation
- Lost dispute(s) or failure to respond to dispute(s) filed
- Links to a previously sanctioned account
- Unsolicited spam/solicitation
- Breach in Flippa's comment policy
- False claims or claims not backed by adequate verification for assets listed
- Failure to respond to requests from Flippa
- Listing plagiarism
Please note that sanctions are not limited to the above. When an account is sanctioned, Flippa will send a message regarding said sanction.
If you believe your account was sanctioned in error, or if you'd like to solve the issue, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
UPDATED: May 17, 2018